The Colombian has has 14 appearances with just 3 goals this season, the player has not had the best of performances this season. Rodriguez can be redeemed for 42 million next summer (from Real Madrid) but this lack of continuity has not helped this cause.
His poor relationship with Croatian manager Niko Kovac may be a factor in this can be linked to his performance this season. During his three years in Spain, the 27-year-old went from golden boy to bench warmer under Zinedine Zidane due to inconsistent performances.
Rodriguez was even accused of being fat by the Spanish press in January 2016, which didn’t go down very well.
The rules below where given to James Rodriguez
1. Eat five meals per day, don’t skip any of them.
2. Eat a piece of fruit or a skimmed yoghurt in the morning and afternoon.
3. Drink water in between meals.
4. Don’t change the composition of the meals.
5. One meat can be swapped for another and the same with fish.
6. Use sweeteners instead of sugar in coffee.
7. Don’t use more than five grams of oil in salads and toast.
8. Diet can be ignored for one meal on one day.
9. Certain meals can be swapped for salad, meat or grilled fish.
10. Never skip breakfast.
11. Only one cup of coffee or tea with skimmed milk.
12. One slice of toast with olive oil or light cheese or two slices of ham.
13. Eat fresh fruit.