Manchester United are weighing the options of selling Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku to lure the Argentinian player Paulo Dybala who currently plays for Juventus or Mauro Icardi who plays for Inter Milan to old Trafford.
The man United striker has turned from a regular stater to something opposite as he has only started two League games under new Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and the Mirror reported United are ready to move him on.
The former Everton man was regular started under sacked United boss Jose Morinho but he is now struggling for play time.
Gunnar Solskjar prefers starting Marcus Rashford up front and the English man has not disappointed as he has netted five times in six games in that position. Lukaku last scored on 5th Jan 2019 on an English FA cup match
The striker was a substitute on united 2-0 defeat to French side PSG in the Champions League game on Tuesday but Ole believes the Red Devils will amend way.
” I hate loosing games, the boys hate it. They have been down, but there’s no point dwelling on it. There are big games with good teams coming up and we need to dust ourselves down”
“You’ve got to bounce back at this club. You always have challenges and away to Chelsea is tough – speaking on the FA match ahead.
”We know there was a spell against PSG, seven ooor eight minutes, when we lost our way. Apart form that, we weren’t too bad’.
Romelu Lukaku has 8 League goals this season, Lukaku is believed to be happy to move on.
- Manchester United Transfer News: Alexis Sanchez to return to Arsenal- says Arsenal Legend Marc Overmar
- MANCHESTER UNITED: Sir Alex Ferguson to return as manager at Old Trafford- for special 1999 reunion match
- ‘Drunken’ fan who hit Crystal Palace star Aaron Wan-Bissaka with bottle: I can’t remember doing it
- MANCHESTER CITY NEWS: llkay Gundogan prepared to run down contract at the Ethihad
- Man City news: Manchester city Eyeing to sign $79million Fernandinho replacement