Antonio Conte replacement Maurizio Sarri is close to being show exit from the Stanford Bridge after a poor campaign for the English club.
These is an increased pressure on the Italian coach
and is set to be replaced by an internal appointment on an interim basis should he (Chelsea manager) fail to secure positive results in his next three games.
Maurizzio Sarri’s Football has seem to have failed after an Inconsistent run since 2019, They have suffered humiliating defeats from likes of Bournemouth, and Manchester City in the Premier League to drop out of the top 4 position of the League table.
Chelsea where also beaten 2 – 0 at home by premier League rivals but this time in the FA cup fifth round on Monday. Eliminating Chelsea from the competition.
The former Napoli coach Sarri still has more pressure on him as Chelsea will face Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final on Sunday.
Given the scrutiny of Sarri’s position in west London, a host of managers have been linked with the post, but Chelsea have not reached out to any of the names.
Instead, Sarri’s assistant Gianfranco Zola or loan manager Eddie Newton could take charge on an interim basis, should Chelsea dispense with the Italian.
Newton has trained the first team before, during the interim period between Antonio Conte leaving and Sarri arriving at Chelsea last summer.
Zinedine Zidane is expected to be difficult to bring in, given the Blues are looking like a less attractive proposition than years gone by due to problems off the field such as transfer bans and the prospect of losing Eden Hazard to Real Madrid.
It is understood that former Madrid coach Zidane’s arrival would not be considered as a major factor in Hazard’s upcoming summer decision, despite the Belgium playmaker idolising the France legend as a boy.
Chelsea legend Frank Lampard currently the manager of
Derby County has also been linked with the job, but no response yet has come from him.
Chelsea looked at appointing Laurent Blanc in the summer, before opting to go with Sarri, and the former Paris Saint-Germain coach could be considered again.
It is decided that the faith of the Maurizio Sarri in the London club lies on this fixtures, Malmo in the Europa League on Thursday, Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final on Sunday and Tottenham in the Premier League next week.
MORE NEWS HEADLINES
- Manchester City owners purchase a third – tier Chinese club Sichuan Jiuniu
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Lyon holds La Liga giants Fc Barcelona to a goalless draw to ensure first champions League clean sheet
- The Serial A League Leaders Juventus end Fantasy talk of Salah – Dybala swap deal
- “Maurizio Sarri is done at Chelsea” says Former Blues striker Chris Sutton-Sarriball is broken’
- Sergio Ramos: Real Madrid captain under Uefa investigation After revealing intentional booking comment, Ajax game
- Real Madrid vs Girona: Another red card for Sergio Ramos as Madrid title hope gets damage by shocking 2-1 defeat from Girona